How do I get citizenship or a green card after marrying a U.S. Citizen?

The process of getting citizenship or a green card based on marriage to a U.S. citizen can vary A LOT depending on your circumstances. The immigration process is not a one-size-fits-all, so it’s important that you seek the counsel of an experienced attorney.

If you take the wrong step here, you could be at risk of deportation, permanently blocked from gaining residency, or ever re-entering the United States again.

At STERN Law, we’ll have a thorough conversation with you to be able to understand the possibilities and steps necessary to reach your goal. We can look at everything and give you all of the options and help you come up with a plan and strategy on how to receive a benefit based on being married to a U.S. citizen.

If you are interested in talking with STERN Law to represent you through a marriage petition process, we will make sure to detail the necessary steps.

Reach out for Consultation with Friendly & Professional Team

First Name(Required)
Last Name(Required)
* Required Fields
Your Information Is Safe With Us
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
1100 Spring St NW #400, Atlanta, GA 30309, US

Our Criminal Defense and Immigration Lawyers Location in Atlanta, GA

Powered by Law Firm Marketing Pros

Copyright © 2024. The Law Offices of STERN Law, PLLC. All Right Reserved.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.